Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BugBoy

Ban Appeal #3: bugboy24

In conclusion to the critiques of DemonicD3, expert of All In The Mined classic, I have realized that I didn't provide enough. I will further assure you that there will be no more TNT on my client unless it's in a /gun enabled map. I will also assure you that i will not grief, I will leave temporarily if a mod/admin is annoyed, and I will not be rude to my elders or youth(Mason+ and Novice).
I will make sure my password is secure so any TNT Grief that happened will be a never again thing... (I think my sister logged on AITM when I gave her the computer for a break.)
Thank you for your consideration of this topic,
bugboy24

While I may not have been involved in what happened with Bug, I think this is a well formulated appeal. He gives solutions so that it doesn't occur again, instead of giving excuses as to why it happened and just whining to get unbanned. It shows he cares about the server. I think +1 towards the unban.

Ofc, again since I wasn't involved my vote will obv not be as important as those of who were involved. Dem is right, if it happened once, there's a higher possibility than usual that it may happen again, but seeing how I tend to be lenient and believe in 2nd (and 3rd sometimes) chances I like to lean towards unban. That's just me though.