Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

PLEASE UNBAN ME!

Everyone knows i wouldn't grieve i was hacked by one of these: deoman, piguy, fantasticblack. AITM is the only server i ever went on. please unban me soon. Thx. Neutral

Wow is 1212131 seriously your in-game name? Because if it is then it sounds like a complete throw away account. I say no because the its highly unlikely that you were hacked + your name is really suspicious.

KingKnightscareXXII wrote:
Wow is 1212131 seriously your in-game name? Because if it is then it sounds like a complete throw away account. I say no because the its highly unlikely that you were hacked + your name is really suspicious.

Apperantly, 'she' is '10 years old'

1212131 wrote:
Everyone knows i wouldn't grieve i was hacked by one of these: deoman, piguy, fantasticblack. AITM is the only server i ever went on. please unban me soon. Thx. Neutral

im quite sure an ip check from where you connected when you were "hacked" has been made. but either way the "i was hacked" excuse is one of the more frequenly used excused to get away from grief.

Micke1990 wrote:
1212131 wrote:

im quite sure an ip check from where you connected when you were "hacked" has been made. but either way the "i was hacked" excuse is one of the more frequenly used excused to get away from grief.

Maybe he or she was hacked by there brother. It's always the evil brother.

i was hacked by one of these: deoman, piguy, fantasticblack

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Oh sorry, the wrongness is just so fu- hahahaha....hah....

On a serious note though:
Don't make accusations until you have proof
(and don't make your password your username).

Noooooooooooooooooo.

I have her name in my info now!!! I had to try it...

EDIT : Changed my IP. Got rid of the name.

ok, i WAS hacked, i am NOT 10, and my name ISNT that suspicious. everyone knows i wouldnt grieve ok? god. i am sorry i used caps a lot or whatever but seriously? u had to go that far?

kitty CONFIRMED i was hacked by calling me before i posted the unban thing.

THIS IS KITTY'S BROTHER'S ACCOUNT! AND THANK YOU DR TREEMAN FOR TELLING EVERYONE MY PASSWORD!

piguy is the biggest hacker i know. fantasticblack and deoman have gone on my account before so haha dr treeman.

y did u change the ip AND the name? now i will NEVER find it again. WHAT THE FUCK

That's not a chatbox y'know?

Next time read carefully. I changed (my) IP and got rid of your name. <--- This sentence was a fix to my problem which was "I have her name in my info now!!!".