Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Rrtaya_tsamsiyu

Artisan Land Requests

This is not my personal request, it is that of some of the artisans.

Altho there are 3 artisanhuges, we want more land. specifically a Big map, comparable to huge's 1-4.
The current artisanhuges are rather small for a huge. Resizing an existing artisanhuge
would be ok, at least from what i got from people talking about it.

-the Artisans

No, do not read this thread. He is expressing our requests through the utmost incorrect medium. Please be redirected to the old "artisan color" thread. This thread is not to be used.

-sincerely ARTISAN REBELLION!!!!!!! FTW!!!!

Yeah I agree with you Taya we should have at least 1 artisanhuge bigger than the rest. I also agree with Invader
ARTISAN REBELLION FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Sincerely, Me!
Razz

Does make sense, Artisans are promoted for a reason. That they tend to build big and detailed structures. Larger space would allow them to do that.

lawp I've seen your rebellion doings in pupilhuge1 Poptart
lol!
-Sincerely, Me!

I also signed it in yellow :3

-.- well obviously we can get more land by just asking, anyone can these days. Just tell an expert to make another artisanhuge and make it bigger. That's beyond the point. I was just bored. And the artisan rebellion posts have been deleted T_T COMMUNISTS!

ArtisanHuge2 Is now 768x768x128

Enjoy!!

(BTW ZHUGE, 256 X 256 IS TINY!!! That's what size I got @artisan for personal world.

thanks po, first expert to actually care Razz the rebellion was a joke and all but this was a legit need xD

invaderpopz wrote:
thanks po, first expert to actually care Razz the rebellion was a joke and all but this was a legit need xD

Uh... your welcome for agreeing with this topic ^up above. Pfft. First expert to care... I'm offended.

Arrr...I was building a large wooden sailing ship on artisanhuge2 but lost it after the map got redone Sad
oh well..my fault for building slow..