Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sloth5950

Adept worlds

At this point in time, there are 10 Adept "worlds" ( don't know why that need quotations marks, but it does)

they are:
Adept - lots of big buildings and almost full
Adpet2 - tons of small builds that a ton of new adepts went to I assume
Equestria - didn't know that this existed till 5 minutes ago, and is filled with lots of crap that should be deleted in my opinion
Mainfinal - next novice world....
OldFlat - old adpet world, full....
OldWintertide - old nocice world...
School - info for rookies/pupils +, should be a rookie world, to attract people to it, once again in my opinion
Spleef - pretty obvious
Violetnam - brb, going to check... Back! nothing there and never really knew this existed

in saying that there are only a handful of worlds that adepts can build on. i noticed on the new world " AdeptHuge" that someone didnt approve of the new world, guessing it was Zhuge cause he is so negative ( im only jokin Z <3 )

sorry for asking for this world to be made, it can be wiped or used later, didn't realise that there so many worlds that adpets could build on as i thought that there were all full.

soz...

cya later, hope u don't see this as being negative in anyway Neutral

To add to your blight:
Equestria, is a private world, imp and gwen might not like you calling stuff there "crap"
Violetnam, too is a private world, but i dont know was cath giving up on it.

SirDoom wrote:
To add to your blight:
Equestria, is a private world, imp and gwen might not like you calling stuff there "crap"
Violetnam, too is a private world, but i dont know was cath giving up on it.

I feel like a really mean person which would make me a bully, once again soz

cause i look like a retard.... again

Sloth, don't kill your self esteem so easily. You should charge in there and force them to rename it to SlothPen. Go to the studios and force MLP to become MLS. Vote My Little Sloth for 2012 best T.V Show!

I actually forgot about violetnam, lol. I keep getting unhappy with the terrain every time though. Now, i think it's a frosty island but im not sure.