Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
fire_crafter100

5 Video Games that need to be carried on...

Many games are left in the dust for lots of reasons. But some games just need to be carried on! Heres some games that should be carried on:

5)StarFox

StarFox has been around for a while and the last game they made was in 2011 (witch was a remake of StarFox 64 on the 3DS) so technically it wasn't their latest game but they do need a revival. Star Fox Assault and Star Fox Adventures weren't the best games of the franchise especially after their best game Star Fox 64. It'd be pretty cool to be playing Star Fox on the Wii U so I hope they make a new game soon.

4)Conker's Bad Fur Day

Sadly there were only 2 games: Conker's Bad Fur Day and Conker Live & Reloaded (which was a remake on Xbox). Ever since Rareware (the company who made these games) got bought by Microsoft they tried reviving some of their old video game franchises by making new sequels but they failed. This game was pretty inappropriate with swearing, sexual references, crude humor and so on it was GREAT. But quite rare to see this type of game on a Nintendo console. I hope it make an appearance sometime in the future.

3)Cave Story

Ah Cave Story such a great game you may not know too much about this game because it is an indie game. This game is a side scrolling shooter, it was created in 2005 and its one of my favorite indie games. Hope fully there will be a Cave Story 2? Please?

2)F Zero

F Zero was an intense fast futuristic racing game. This game needs a good comeback! It'd be neat to see this game in modern day graphics and maybe an online multiplayer. It was a N64 classic and a popular SNES game back then. There's not too much to say about this game but it's fun.

1)Banjo Kazooie

Banjo Kazooie is another great Rareware game yet it suffered when their company was bought by Microsoft. They made a new sequel in 2008 called Banjo Kazooie Nuts & Bolts, this game was a game about making cars and whatever. The other 2 original Banjo Kazooie games that everyone loved were action/puzzle games. This disappointed lots of fans including me and ever since that game was a blow they haven't made one since... I hope Rareware gets back up and makes a good sequal to this one... Hopefully...

(Thanks for reading I know I did not include some important games but these were the ones I could throw together!) 

~Fire

fire_crafter100 wrote:
Zaynyboy wrote:

Hands down the best ever game that has ever come to the world.
Have you played BattleFeild 3 or GTA 5 Online?
ew they lyk so shiet

LOOOL IT WAS A JOKE