Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Moufisto

You blew it.

I'm not one to take shit from randoms.
And Kisuke's recently envoked my wrath from disrespecting me as an Expert.
Now, if i can't take justice into my own hands, why should i stay?
Do you, Kevin, honestly expect me to take shit from people like that?

You had a chance, and you blew it.
I'm done here, again.

Do whatever you like with the maps, they're nothing. >.>
You chose Kisuke, so live with that decision.

Well, yes I did disrespect you as an expert of the AITM Classic server, but you still abused you're rank powers - you BanAll'd me, and banned Zac along with me.

And it's you're choice to stay or not, does not affect me what-so-ever.

Kisuke wrote:
Well, yes I did disrespect you as an expert of the AITM Classic server, but you still abused you're rank powers - you BanAll'd me, and banned Zac along with me.

And it's you're choice to stay or not, does not affect me what-so-ever.

I respect your opinion, and it's not you whom i have a problem with, despite the topic.
It's the people who put me into expert,
the people who supposedly trusted me to a rank where i shouldn't have to be babysitted by cunts such as kevin, who seem to think i have no idea what i'm doing as an expert.

I don't know if i ever came across as an unreliable or unreasonable admin over my time in au70 and aitm kevin, but if i came across as either of those i shouldn't have been expert in the first place, and if you really had respect for my judgement, or anything along those lines, you wouldn't have acted.
But you did.
SO, it comes back to my first point, when i was gm.
Experts are the new adepts, they are made to be babysitted and their judgement as individuals is nulled.
So, another huge 'fuck you' to my face. Lovely.

It seems as though I am always ignorant of the important things that go on in the server. Could I be enlightened with an explanation about what happened? I was quite happy when you came back Mou. I'd like to do something so you can stay :'( Please help me help you D:

Moufisto wrote:
Experts are the new adepts, they are made to be babysitted and their judgement as individuals is nulled.

Don't put me into that. I've never questioned your actions, nor I did something to you without an explanation. Experts are free to do anything about adept-, but when it comes to Expert, they have to team up or ask a GM.

I took that personally. If it wasn't, then forget what I said (except the second sentence).

This comes back when I first said we mod the mod who mods the mod. Yes we are 1 "rank" higher, but it doesn't make them like adepts.

Ericrb wrote:
Moufisto wrote:

Don't put me into that. I've never questioned your actions, nor I did something to you without an explanation. Experts are free to do anything about adept-, but when it comes to Expert, they have to team up or ask a GM.

I took that personally. If it wasn't, then forget what I said (except the second sentence).

This comes back when I first said we mod the mod who mods the mod. Yes we are 1 "rank" higher, but it doesn't make them like adepts.

I'm sorry Eric.
I don't mean it directly at you, as the original point was only general.

Mouf, I really don't mind you, but there's a limit mate, you can't just banall people ON SIGHT, which is what you would do, according to your own words, there's a line that even you have to follow.

I'm gonna go ahead and throw in my 'useless' Adept 2 cents here and say; Mouf, you're a douche, both you and I know that and you really brought this on yourself. It's like you nitpick and find the lamest things to throw a tantrum over. Honestly, get over yourself - this server does not revolve around you.

Other members have been way to friendly to you and honestly, I don't see how you deserve their respect.

You are rude, aggressive and abusive with your powers and you wonder why newer people around here don't respect you?

I suggest you change your attitude or just stay loathed forever.

kevinsweijen wrote:
Mouf, I really don't mind you, but there's a limit mate, you can't just banall people ON SIGHT, which is what you would do, according to your own words, there's a line that even you have to follow.
You have nothing to say there. You are not the one who is supposed to ban an expert by yourself. You've overwritten every GM's action and Expert's by allowing yourself to take action alone. I banned Kisuke myself a lot of times, yet you kept unbanning her without reasons. "OMG I DON'T LIKE THIS I UNBAN HER". Yet, Kisuke still kept up with her thing and pissed off Moufisto so he banned her. Moufisto only did what I did before, banning her. He was accused of abuse and showed what real abuse by banning zac. You then decided to take action by yourself instead of freezing and bringing it to the forums for the other expert's to give their opinion, or GM's attention. GM rank is a team, so are experts and YOU blew it.

Who needs adepts if you can do everything by yourself?
Who needs experts if you can do everything by yourself?
Who needs GMs if you can do everything by yourself?

Kev, Onion gave you console so you could restart and maintain the server. That does not in any case mean you have power over any experts or even the grandmasters.

you have had issues with the new gms ever since they got promoted and in every aspect such as smp, the aezir site thing. This is enough.

Spindle_shanks wrote:
I'm gonna go ahead and throw in my 'useless' Adept 2 cents here and say; Mouf, you're a douche, both you and I know that and you really brought this on yourself. It's like you nitpick and find the lamest things to throw a tantrum over. Honestly, get over yourself - this server does not revolve around you.

Other members have been way to friendly to you and honestly, I don't see how you deserve their respect.

You are rude, aggressive and abusive with your powers and you wonder why newer people around here don't respect you?

Cool story bro.
Say, how long have you been around?

Were you there when this happened?
Do you have anything to do with this?
Do you even know, what happened?

It's not about the issue, it's about the principle.
And right now, the principle sucks and it's in mine and seemingly some GM's mutual interest that we have a right to maintain our own individual justice until we really start abusing, in which, you have no right to talk about something you don't know, and in that being a new player, really do not understand what i am talking about.
I don't expect you to though.
Being new, you don't understand how things used to work, and all i try to maintain is a case of trial before dismissal, things have changed and continue
changing and you could argue that i should change with it, but it feels like some issues are being ignored and this is one.

As i said, i'm not pissed off with kisuke, for all i care about that, i was just getting a feel for kisuke's attitude.
You don't start to understand people just by being nice, causing a ruckus shows different sides, and as an expert, sometimes i'm required to test this.
On that basis, i am getting a feel for the new people and even if it packs some heat on my ass i will try to understand them and how they respond to things,
and they can hate me as much as they like.

What you've said isn't unreasonable, and I've got no choice but to respect your view on it.. Obviously, i don't agree though.

As for 'getting over myself', i'm admin in a LOT of servers, one of the longest timers here along with Zhuge and Eric, (my current stats are setinfo'd low) and currently one of the best recognised builders in minecraft classic. It's a little hard not to be 'arrogant' and ask for some respect with that in mind.. and yes, you can say otherwise, but as i said, i've been to many servers, i'm not exactly uneducated on this matter.

Moufisto wrote:

I'm done here, again.

bro i took crap from people e.g. boberto

ZacI265 wrote:
Moufisto wrote:

I'm done here, again.

bro i took crap from people e.g. boberto

And who did you tell, before now?

Gunna miss you Moufisto youve been the only one that has really understood me and ive never had a problem with you!! Wish you would stay man! and BTW all who were wondering... i am back for good officially sorry i had a lot of schooling shit and got distracted! But i am back and would like to be whitelisted for smp and promoted back to adept Smile thanks

Spindle_shanks wrote:

I honestly don't know what to say about this....
Would you call it nitpicking and throwing a tantrum over nothing if you were demoted twice over banning someone that people have had problems with including GMs?
And if you think Mouf is a asshole you clearly have no idea the way he means 50% of the things he says, as about that much is trolling/joking.
Also about him being arrogant I've only seen him act like that once, and as soon as he realized what he was doing he apologized.

This whole situation has made me lose respect for some people.....

This don't involve me, I don't go on the classic server anymore. I do come with a solution though, Mouf why don't you just go play on the SMP server? People on there want you back and if you had to play SMP, why not our SMP server? I have not seen you on there since I took a break from MineCraft when the SMP server was just being made.

i've told shep and kev they did nothing til lost got on and demoted him from mason to pupil =( but mous it is completely upto you what you choose but if you go everybody will miss you hugely

KingKnightscareXXII wrote:
Spindle_shanks wrote:

I honestly don't know what to say about this....
Would you call it nitpicking and throwing a tantrum over nothing if you were demoted twice over banning someone that people have had problems with including GMs?
And if you think Mouf is a asshole you clearly have no idea the way he means 50% of the things he says, as about that much is trolling/joking.
Also about him being arrogant I've only seen him act like that once, and as soon as he realized what he was doing he apologized.

This whole situation has made me lose respect for some people.....

I second that Very Happy Don't leave again Mouf please??